The call comes in, and your chops are needed across the state — or across the country! Time to load up the car or pack your flight cases with your amp, pedalboard, and outboard gear, right? Wrong! All the acoustic instrument processing you need is neatly contained and easily accessible in Tech 21’s 12.5″ Acoustic Fly Rig guitar multi-effects unit. Tech 21’s renowned SansAmp amplifier emulator fills out the center section of the Acoustic Fly Rig, sandwiched between the EFX section on the left — with delay/chorus/reverb/XLR/headphones controls — and the Comp section on the right with its controls. The Acoustic Fly Rig is built tour tough, with an aluminum chassis and pro-grade footswitches, but it only weighs approximately 21 oz.
- Type:Acoustic effects, SansAmp with Compression
- Effects Types:Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Boost, Compression
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x XLR (balanced out), 1 x 1/4″ (main out)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Features:Semi-parametric EQ, Notch Filter, Tuner
- Power Source:9V DC 200mA power supply (included)
- Weight:1.29 lbs.