Richie Kotzen’s rig is always a work in progress — much like his constantly evolving playing style. Version 2 of his popular RK5 Fly Rig is packed with everything that Richie demands when he hits the stage. Benefit from a massive range of tones, thanks to SansAmp amplifier emulation and wide variety of available effects. Kick your solos into saturated overdrive with 12dB of clean boost, and smooth/squash it with a musical-sounding FET compressor. The RK5 v2’s OMG overdrive includes a Fuzz function for thick, wooly fuzz tones. Add dimension to your playing with two flavors of reverb. You also get an analog delay and rotating speaker effect with tap tempo, along with a chromatic tuner. The RK5 Fly Rig v2 is brimming with features — it can easily take the place of your entire pedalboard.
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX Pedalboard
- Analog/Digital:Analog Sansamp, Digital Effects
- Effects Types:Boost, Compressor, Overdrive, Fuzz, Sansamp, Reverb, Delay, Rotary
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ (main out), 1 x XLR (balanced out)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Features:Chromatic Tuner
- Power Source:9V DC 200mA power supply (included)
- Power Usage:150mA
- Weight:1.29 lbs.